We are currently hiring a Full-Time Inventory Assistant Manager at our Kitchener store. We are looking for the right individual who enjoys greeting our consignors and accepting new furniture & decor consignments into our newest 8500 sq ft showroom located at 1436 Victoria Street North. With the help of our unique Point-Of-Sale system, this individual will be responsible for inputting items, measuring, pricing, tagging, and tracking inventory. The Kitchener Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for creating an excellent customer/consignor and employee experience in our store. Store managers promote respect, honesty, and positivity among our four stores. This includes keeping the team inspired, informed and encouraging all staff to be their very best. Must have strong organization and be detail oriented, someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment while making appropriate decisions quickly. Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and our website. Make sure your strong and physically fit as this job isn’t for the weak of heart! You will work closely with the Store Manager to ensure continued improvement of overall store performance.
Responsibilities would include:
– Sorting new consignments, accepting/rejecting items
– Managing the flow of inventory (typically 50 or more items are inputted, priced, and tagged each day)
– Supervise the functions and activities of the back warehouse
– Keep the warehouse and showrooms clean and organized
– Follow proper safety policies and procedures
– Maintain the store environment consistent with The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Product pricing and merchandising
– Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day– Reviewing and filling out agreements with consignors
– Moving furniture throughout the store, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
Must be able to lift 25 pounds
Our stores are open daily and on weekends, so we are looking for someone who can commit 36 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour