We are currently hiring Full Time and Part Time at our Kitchener store. We are looking for the right individual who enjoys greeting our consignors and accepting new furniture & decor consignments into our 8500 sq ft showroom located at 1436 Victoria Street North. With the help of our unique Point-Of-Sale system, this individual will be responsible for inputting items, measuring, pricing, tagging, and tracking inventory. Must have strong organization and be detail oriented, someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment while making appropriate decisions quickly. Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and our website. Make sure your strong and physically fit as this job isn’t for the weak of heart! You will work closely with the Store Manager to ensure continued improvement of overall store performance.
Responsibilities would include:
– Sorting new consignments, accepting/rejecting items
– Managing the flow of inventory (typically 50 or more items are inputted, priced, and tagged each day)
– Supervise the functions and activities of the back warehouse
– Keep the warehouse and showrooms clean and organized
– Follow proper safety policies and procedures
– Maintain the store environment consistent with The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Product pricing and merchandising
– Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day– Reviewing and filling out agreements with consignors
– Moving furniture throughout the store, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
Must be able to lift 25 pounds
Our stores are open daily and on weekends, so we are looking for someone who can commit 30 – 36 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
A letter from Maureen
Our stores are wonderful places for mature and retired people to work! We are looking for great people to help work in our Kitchener store. We all work together to ensure that our scheduling is fair.
If you love working with other great women, having fun with staff and customers PLUS great hours, then why not apply?
inputting our fabulous products and helping customers!! Honestly, if your a stay at home mom/dad or looking for some extra money, talk with us! We love our staff and proud of them, why not work here?