We are hiring a Furniture & Decor Inputter at The Millionaire’s Daughter Aurora. We are looking for the right individual who enjoys greeting our consignors and accepting new consignments into our 7500 sq ft showroom located at 40 Engelhard Drive. With the help of our unique Point-Of-Sale system, this individual will be responsible for inputting items, measuring, pricing, tagging and tracking inventory. The ideal candidate understands the importance of customer service, has the ability to grow sales through strong customer relationships and overall has a great attitude. Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and our website. Make sure your strong and physically fit as this job isn’t for the weak… of heart!!!
- Providing excellent customer service to our consignors/customers, assisting customers with purchases
- Assisting with inputting new consignments, managing the flow of inventory (typically 50 or more items are inputted, priced, and tagged each day)
- Keeping the back warehouse and showrooms clean and organized
- Product pricing and merchandising
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs
- Recommend, select, and help locate furniture & decor based on customers needs
- Follow proper safety policies and procedures
- Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day
- Reviewing and filling out agreements with consignors
- Moving furniture throughout the store, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
- Additional duties as assigned
We are looking for a 5 day per week commitment. Most shifts you will be opening and assessing new boxes of consignments (typically 50 or more items are inputted, priced, and tagged each day). Day-to-day you will be managing the flow of inventory. Between furniture and decor drop off appointments several times a day there is a lot to coordinate. Keeping the intake area organized is a top priority. You will be working closely with the store manager and other staff to ensure the back of the warehouse is organized and clean. In addition you will be moving furniture throughout the store, assisting customers with purchases, and reviewing contracts with consignors.
Must be able to lift 25 pounds. Our stores are open daily and on weekends. For more information and an opportunity to interview for this position, we encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to us. The Millionaire’s Daughter is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact our Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org