The Millionaire’s Daughter is looking for a Full-Time Store Manager for our Kitchener store location.
We are a consignment business with four store locations throughout southern Ontario; Hamilton established 2009, Oakville est. 2012, Aurora est. 2013, and Kitchener est. 2016. We love to sell fabulous & eclectic furniture and decor on consignment while making our customers and employees feel right at home. We believe that each of our employees plays an important role in our continuing efforts to grow our business!
The Kitchener store manager will be responsible for creating and achieving an excellent customer and employee experience in our store. Store managers promote respect, honesty, and fairness among our four stores. This includes keeping the team inspired, informed and encouraging all staff to be their very best. We are looking for someone who is confident in a leadership role. Must have strong organization and be detail oriented, someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment while making appropriate decisions quickly. Multi-tasking is a must! Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Make sure your strong and physically fit as this job isn’t for the weak of heart! You will work closely with the Assistant Store Manager to ensure continued improvement of overall store performance.
– Providing excellent customer service to our consignors/customers by answering calls and scheduling appointments
– Answering store emails in a timely manner using the provided scripts
– Maintaining a store environment consistent with The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, debit, credit card totals at the end of the day, making bank deposits during store hours
– Follow proper safety policies and procedures
– Creating aesthetically pleasing vignettes, staging and decorating the store
– Moving furniture throughout our 8500 sq ft store DAILY, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
– Keeping the front desk clean and organized, ordering supplies, various front desk responsibilities, making staff schedule
– Keep accurate notes of stores daily happenings (communication book) and pricing of large items.
– Printing consignor cheques, organizing and filing
Must be able to lift 25 pounds
Must be flexible to work days and weekends
Our stores are open daily and on weekends, so we are looking for someone who can commit 36 hours per week. For more information and an opportunity to interview for this position, we encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to us. The Millionaire’s Daughter is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact our Human Resources Department HR@themillionairesdaughter.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.