The Millionaire’s Daughter is hiring a Full Time Inventory and Pricing Coordinator for the Aurora location. This individual will be responsible for inputting new consignments, pricing, tagging, filling out agreements, and tracking inventory. You will be meeting and greeting customers on the floor and will get to work in a very unique environment. This person should be able to assess fair market values of items to be priced and placed on the showroom floor, with the help of our unique Point-Of-Sale system. From inventory control to customer support, the candidate must be flexible to work days and weekends. If you have a strong passion for design, vintage, antiques, and eclectic furnishings this job is for you!
Responsibilities, Desired Skills, Experience and Qualities
– Maintain the store environment consistent with The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills with extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
– Supervise the functions and activities of the back warehouse
– Managing the flow of inventory (typically 50 or more items are inputted, priced, and tagged each
– Keep the warehouse and showrooms clean and organized.
– Product pricing and merchandising
– S/he will have strong customer service instincts and communication skills
– Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity
For more information and an opportunity to interview for this position we encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.