We’re hiring for the Inventory Coordinator position at our Aurora store! We’re looking for the right individual who enjoys greeting our consignors and accepting new consignments for our 7500 sq ft showroom. This individual will be responsible for inputting items, pricing, tagging, filling out agreements, and tracking inventory. With the help of our unique Point-Of-Sale system this person will be able to price new furniture and home decor to then be placed on the showroom floor. We strive to provide our employees with flexibility in their work schedule and an opportunity to be a part of a great team! If you have strong organization skills, customer service relations and are comfortable with computers & technology, this job is for you. Join our fabulous team of mature and creative women at The Millionaires Daughter, the largest chain of consignment furniture stores in Canada!
Responsibilities, Desired Skills, Experience and Qualities
– Sorting new consignments, accepting/rejecting items
– Managing the flow of inventory (typically 50 or more items are inputted, priced, and tagged each day)
– Supervise the functions and activities of the back warehouse
– Keep the warehouse and showrooms clean and organized
– Maintain the store environment consistent with The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Product pricing and merchandising
– Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day
– Reviewing and filling out agreements with consignors
– Moving furniture throughout the store, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
We are looking for someone who is flexible to work week days and weekends. For more information and an opportunity to interview for this position we encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.