The Millionaire’s Daughter Aurora store is hiring a full time stager/sales associate! We are looking for the right individual that loves to work with our customers and enjoys making our store look beautiful. Staging experience an asset but loving what you do is even more important. This is a job that is perfect for anyone that enjoys a great work schedule, every day something different and most of all you get up every day loving what you do. Make sure your strong and physically fit as this job isn’t for the weak of heart! This is a contract position for the first three months. Must be available 30-36 hours per week with weekends in the schedule!
Responsibilities would include;
– Creating aesthetically pleasing vignettes, staging and decorating the store
– Moving furniture throughout our 7500 sq ft warehouse, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning, vacuuming etc.
– Providing excellent customer service to our consignors/customers by answering calls and scheduling appointments
– Answering store emails in a timely manner using the provided scripts
– Maintaining a store environment consistent with The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day, occasionally making bank deposits
– Keeping the front desk clean and organized
– Sorting new consignments, accepting/rejecting items
– Managing the flow of inventory (typically 50 or more are inputted, priced and ragged each day)
– Able to lift up to 25lbs
Are you or someone you know a good fit for this position? Send us an email email@example.com!