The Millionaire’s Daughter is looking for a Part-Time Stager/Sales Associate for our Kitchener store location.
We are a consignment business with four store locations throughout southern Ontario; Hamilton established 2009, Oakville est. 2012, Aurora est. 2013, and Kitchener est. 2016. We love to sell fabulous & eclectic furniture and decor on consignment while making our customers and employees feel right at home. We believe that each of our employees plays an important role in our continuing efforts to grow our business!
Do you have a passion for eclectic home decor and furniture, like we do? Do you love to stage and redecorate as a creative outlet? Does working with people fill up your cup? We are looking for a new team member to join our growing business! Come and enjoy the experience of working in a very unique retail environment. The Kitchener store stager/sales associate will be responsible for creating and achieving an excellent customer and employee experience in our store. Multi-tasking is a must! Our stores are busy and there is always something to do. Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity, familiarity with our website will be necessary. Make sure your strong and physically fit as this job isn’t for the weak of heart! Every day is something new and exciting at The Millionaire’s Daughter.
Some responsibilities will include:
– Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs
– Recommend, select, and help locate furniture & decor based on customers needs
– Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise
– Keep accurate notes of stores daily happenings (communication book)
– Moving furniture throughout our 8500 sq ft store DAILY, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
– Creating aesthetically pleasing vignettes, staging and decorating the store
– Providing excellent customer service to our consignors/customers by answering calls and scheduling appointments
– Assisting with answering store emails in a timely manner using the provided scripts- Maintaining a store environment consistent with The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day
– Use basic problem solving & customer service skill in dealing directly with customers to resolve any issues
– Follow proper safety policies and procedures
– Reviewing and filling out agreements with consignors
– Keeping the front desk clean and organized
Must be able to lift 25 pounds
Must be flexible to work days and weekends
Our stores are open daily and on weekends, so we are looking for someone who can commit 20-30 hours per week. For more information and an opportunity to interview for this position, we encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to us. The Millionaire’s Daughter is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact our Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour