We’re hiring! The Millionaire’s Daughter consignment store is looking for the right individual to join our team of mature women as a Part Time Retail Associate (2 days a week; Fridays and Sundays) for our Oakville location. We strive to provide our employees with flexibility in their work schedule and an opportunity to be a part of a great team! You will be meeting and greeting customers on the floor and will get to work in a very unique environment. This person should be able to assess fair market values of items to be priced and placed on the showroom floor. If you have a strong passion for interior design and furniture this job is for you.
Responsibilities, Desired Skills, Experience and Qualities
– Inputting new consignments, pricing, tagging, filling out agreements, and tracking inventory
– Moving furniture throughout the store, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
– Maintaining the store environment consistent with the The Millionaire’s Daughter brand
– Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, debit, and credit card totals at the end of the day
– Use basic problem solving & customer service skill in dealing directly with customers to resolve any issues
– Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills with extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
– S/he will have strong customer service instincts and communication skills
– The ability to multi-task, maintain attention to detail, and make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment is essential
– Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity
– Able to lift up to 25lbs
– Flexible to work additional days when required to cover vacations and holiday season and also long weekends
– Start date to be determined
The Millionaire’s Daughter is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact our Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible. Please email a copy of your resume to Oakville@themillionairesdaughter.com.