We are hiring PART-TIME at The Millionaire’s Daughter Kitchener. We are looking for a motivated and mature individual who enjoys assisting our customers and consignors at our 8500 sq ft showroom located at 1436 Victoria Street North. You will be joining a fabulous of hard-working, dedicated women. This will be a part-time role where you will be expected to multitask. The ideal candidate understands the importance of customer service, has the ability to grow sales through strong customer relationships and overall has a great attitude. Computer literacy and comfort with technology is a necessity, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and our website. Make sure your strong and physically fit as this job isn’t for the weak… of heart!
Some responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to our consignors/customers, assisting customers with purchases
- Handling expired items, collecting unsold inventory making returns
- Assisting with inputting new consignments, managing the flow of inventory (typically 50 or more items are inputted, priced, and tagged each day)
- Greeting customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs
- Recommending, selecting, and helping locate furniture & decor based on customers needs
- Following proper safety policies and procedures
- Totalling daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day
- Moving furniture throughout the store, assisting customers with purchases, some light cleaning
Must be able to lift 25 pounds. Our stores are open daily and on weekends, so we are looking for someone who can commit 3 days each week (20-25 hours). For more information and an opportunity to interview for this position, we encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to us. The Millionaire’s Daughter is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact our Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.