Wanted: Your quality used furniture! At our consignment stores in Aurora, Kitchener, Oakville and Hamilton, The Millionaire’s Daughter. These long winter months call for change. Take this opportunity to make sure the furniture in your home is working for you. And if it’s not, it’s time for someone else to enjoy!
To consign, there are a few simple steps to follow
- Submit a consignment request by simply sending us a photo of your furniture items. You can email our stores or complete a consignment request form on our website Sell Your Furniture. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and Kitchene[email protected]
2. Receive confirmation by email regarding the items we can accept for consignment.
3. Bring in your accepted furniture items or have one of our reliable movers pick it up for you!
4. Complete a contract and receive information about tracking of items through our online consignor system.
5. Pick up cheques for sold items!
It’s SO easy!
If you are unsure of which of your furniture items would be suitable for consignment we suggest you review our website! Anything similar to what we currently have in stock is great. We love wacky, weird and eclectic pieces as well!
Question: I’m looking to sell a lot of furniture, can you help?
Answer: Yes we can! We offer a home visit service where one of our team members will meet you at your home to preview your furniture items. Home visits are reserved for clients who are interested in consignor 15 or more furniture items. Please email us or call us at the stores for more information.